How was TAD in 2018?
The Advantage Dialogue 2018 at Bangalore was a big success. CXO’s, founders and investors shared their leadership and insights. TAD2018 created massive value that was appreciated by the community. TAD 2019 is back again in March. It is going to be bigger and with more insights and value curated by thought leaders.
Doers As Speakers
Indus Net Technologies
Shah Miftaur Rahman
Anish Basu Roy
Senior Vice President
RNT Capital Advisors
Head of Product,
Global Taxmantra Network Firms, India
Founder, Sava100Crore, Consulting VP, Growth
Global Taxmantra Network Firms, Singapore
- Going global dialogue: The Singapore Advantage
- What made Singapore stand out as one of the world’s leading and trusted countries
- Understanding the procedures of Entity Registration in Singapore
- Visa Compliance for Entrepreneurs
- Grant Available for Global Entrepreneurs in Singapore
- Comparative Analysis of Tax and Compliance Structure between Singapore vis-à-vis India
- Provide global access and advantageous taxation and IP laws for new age companies?
- A dialogue on Indian Tax and Regulatory Compliances
- Angel Tax and Tax Implications while raising funds and during exits
- ESOP's and Compliance and tax implications involved in them
- Transfer Pricing and Risk involved in dealing with Associated Enterprises
- Compliance involved in Cross Border Transactions
- Fireside chat with leading investors and founders on the outlook for India in 2019?
- What key trends are investors looking for in 2019?
- Will India see more early-stage investment in 2019?
- What are the emerging sectors for the next 5 years for India?
- How To Get Digital Right- Super Right & Super Tight
- How to get the digital TG Segmentation
- How to select the right channels and manage the budget
- How to create Digital marketing dashboard for reviews
Video Insights From 2018
TAD 2018 In Pictures
Book Your Tickets
Have A Question In Mind?
* Fields are Mandatory