How was TAD in 2018?
The Advantage Dialogue 2018 at Bangalore was a big success. CXO’s, founders and investors shared their leadership and insights. TAD2018 created massive value that was appreciated by the community. TAD 2019 is back again in March. It is going to be bigger and with more insights and value curated by thought leaders.
Doers As Speakers
Indus Net Technologies
Aji Issac Mathew
Indus Net TechShu
Shah Miftaur Rahman
Anish Basu Roy
Senior Vice President
RNT Capital Advisors
Head of Product,
Global Taxmantra Network Firms, India
Founder, Sava100Crore, Consulting VP, Growth
Global Taxmantra Network Firms, Singapore
- Keynote by Alok Patnia - Kickstarting TAD2019
- An overview of Angel Tax & Issues around it - Decoding recent notices & Govt Notifications
- 3 fold filing for ESOPs - Granted ESOPs? An overview of the compliances and tax implications
- Import of Services not only attracts GST but various other taxes- Understanding cross border transactions and taxability
- An overview of foreign income and payments - setting up the right tax hygiene
- What is digital priority triangle
- How can you improve your existing systems
- Why CRM is a must for all kinds of business
- A Perspective on why Singapore is the most preferred choice from standpoint of government incentive and favorable ecosystem for Global Entrepreneurs.
- About EDB:
The Singapore Economic Development Board (EDB), a government agency under the Ministry of Trade and Industry, is responsible for strategies that enhance Singapore’s position as a global centre for business, innovation, and talent.
- An overview of setting up procedures
- An overview of Singapore VISAs for entrepreneurs
- Grants & Exemptions for entrepreneurs
- Comparative tax analysis & planning taxes properly
- An overview of IP laws
Video Insights From 2018
TAD 2018 In Pictures
Book Your Tickets
Have A Question In Mind?
* Fields are Mandatory