MCA has recently modified the Incorporation Rules. Now any company which was incorporated before 31st December, 2017 has to file E-Form Active i.e. Form 22A. Companies which fail to file the form within 25th April, 2019 will be marked as “Active-Non Compliant” and has to pay additional fees of Rs 10,000 to the Ministry of Corporate Affairs. The companies that complete the following compliance will be reflected as “ACTIVE Compliant” on MCA.
Companies that are exempted to file the Form are-
- The companies that have been struck off or are under the process of being struck off or under liquidation
- The companies that are either amalgamated or dissolved or are under the process.
- Companies that have management dispute and have shared the information about the same with the Registrar of Companies
The companies that are marked as “ACTIVE-Non-Compliant” will be barred from the following:
- Alteration in the Share Capital (SH-7)
- Return of Allotment (PAS-3)
- Particulars of appointment of director (DIR-12)
- Change in the Registered Office(INC-22)
- Notice of Order of court (INC-28)
Important Points while Filing
- Details of the Auditor
- Registered Office Proof including longitude/latitude and photo showing therein with at least on Director
- Annual Filings of 17-18 needs to be done before filing the form
- DSC of director
If you wish to avoid the complexities and require our help in this regards please drop a line below.