Income Tax Department has assisted their aid to all Individuals by providing them the opportunity to file their ITR or simply the returns online or electronically. In other words, online return filing or online income tax filing and has immensely helped in creating awareness about the importance of filing of return of income especially among the salaried Individuals. They cannot only file their returns for FY 2011-12 but also for FY 2010-11.
As we all know, that the 31St July, is the last date of filing ITR so we should all remain ready by putting our legs in the socks in order to file such returns. Such returns not only keep us hassle-free but also will be beneficial in a long way run.
Benefits of E-Filing of ITR are as follows –
- It helps us to get our refund faster.
- It helps us to get our return revised if required.
- It keeps us hassle free as it is fast and accurate process.
- It also helps us to claim eligible exemptions even if the same is not declared to the Employer.
Therefore, you should file your return as early as possible as 31st July is approaching near day by day, just like the gravity attracts everything towards its centre.
Thus, just to help all assesses or taxpayers, our team of Taxmantra.com has launched ITR module where details are to be filled by users, but ITR will be filed only after review by the Tax experts. Taxmantra.com has brought ITR filing and other services fully online. Filing the return with Taxmantra.com is so simple and easy that you can file your tax return any time anywhere by just few clicks of a mouse.
Here is the checklist which is needed to be provided by all the Individuals in order to get the several benefits of Filing Income tax returns through online:
- Form16/ Salary Certificate, if any;
- Details of other income, if any;
- Tax investment made, not incorporated in form 16;
- Details of housing loan (details of interest and principal paid on housing loan, address of the house property for which loan is taken), if any;
- Details of TDS deducted & TDS certificate, if any;
- Scanned copy of PAN Card OR ( Details mentioned on card , Full Name, Father’s name and date of birth);
- Full address;
- Mobile Number; and
- Bank Account details (Account number, name of bank, and MICR code).
One can just fill details in our online ITR module and submit OR you can directly mail your details at [email protected]. Once you try it out, there will be no going back to the old ways!